Wednesday, April 11, 2018

I Have One Free Pass to my RSA Presentation



This being my first year presenting at RSA, I didn’t realize I get two free passes to the events I’m involved with next week. If you will be attending with an Exhibits Only pass, these will get you into my event specifically – but not the whole conference, unfortunately. So if you would like to attend the panel discussion I’ll be part of next Thursday morning (April 19) from 9:15-10AM, please email me ASAP at the address below. Of course, please don’t ask for it and then not show up!


In an unrelated area, Mike Johnson has a good post up giving you URL's to comment and vote on two CIP changes that will soon be balloted: Modified CIP-002 and Control Center definition (aka the TOCC issue) and CIP-012 (protecting communications between Control Centers).


If you would like to comment on what you have read here, I would love to hear from you. Please email me at tom@tomalrich.com. Please keep in mind that Tom Alrich LLC can help you with NERC CIP issues or challenges like what is discussed in this post. To discuss this, you can email me at the same address or call me at 312-515-8996.


No comments:

Post a Comment