Monday, August 24, 2020

Everything you always wanted to know about CIP-013 but were afraid to ask…


If you're looking for my pandemic posts, go here.

I’m pleased to announce that I and Dick Brooks of Reliable Energy Analytics will present an hour-long Q&A session on CIP-013 on Thursday afternoon; the signup page is here. The session is technically a follow-up to the excellent webinar that Dick presented on compliance with CIP-010-3 R1.6 a few weeks ago, although the questions can address CIP-013, CIP-005-6 R2.4/R2.5 and CIP-010-3 R1.6 – or any other topic you may want to discuss, such as the meaning of life in general.

I also highly recommend you watch the recording of Dick’s earlier webinar, which is here.


Any opinions expressed in this blog post are strictly mine and are not necessarily shared by any of the clients of Tom Alrich LLC. If you would like to comment on what you have read here, I would love to hear from you. Please email me at tom@tomalrich.com.

Are you hot at work – or should be – on getting ready for CIP-013-1 compliance on October 1? Here is my summary of what you need to do between now and then.


2 comments:

  1. The first link in your post goes to earlier recording. Do you have the link to the upcoming Q&A session?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just updated the link in the post. Thanks for pointing this out!

    ReplyDelete