Tuesday, January 30, 2018

On my Own!


As many of you know, I have been looking for a new position since last November, after falling victim to layoffs at my previous employer. I am pleased to announce that I have accepted a position with a new employer: Tom Alrich LLC (you might even say this position was made for me!).

This is literally the first time in my life that I’ve been self-employed, and it looks now like this is definitely the best move for me. I will of course be offering consulting services related to NERC CIP (both related to the current standards as well as CIP-013), but also more generally to power industry cyber security. I will work with NERC entities (utilities and IPPs) as well as with vendors to the industry. For the latter, I can provide assistance in strategy and marketing, as well as in preparing for CIP-013, which will of course affect the vendors almost as much as (in some cases more than) the NERC entities themselves.

I’m pleased to say that I already have a decent amount of work in the hopper for the rest of this year. However, I still have availability! If you would like to discuss a project – or have any other questions, want to complain about something I wrote, etc. – please call me at 312-515-8996 or email me at tom@tomalrich.com.





No comments:

Post a Comment