Wednesday, April 24, 2019

EPRI's new Cyber Security Procurement Methodology

In my post yeseterday, I mentioned that Tobias Whitney had spoken to my sub-group of the NERC CIPC Supply Chain Working Group, and discussed a new vendor questionnaire that EPRI is working on. I'm sure he said it, but I must have missed the fact that this is actually just one part of Revision 2 of a document called "Cyber Security in the Supply Chain: Cyber Security Procurement Methodology".

Tobias emailed me today to point out this document is now published, and is available here. It sounds like it's pretty meaty, and it does carry a price tag of $300 for organizations that aren't EPRI members. So before you pull out your credit card and order it, see if your organization is a member! In fact, I've asked the owner of Tom Alrich LLC to check into this so I don't have to pay for it...Oh, wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment