Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Reminder: IEEE Smart Grid Cybersecurity Workshop



Just a reminder that IEEE is having their 2019 Smart Grid Cybersecurity Workshop in Atlanta on December 12th and 13th. It will be at the same hotel as the NERC CIPC meeting the two previous days, and CIPC participants will receive a discount for this workshop.

The agenda looks very good. And oh…I almost forgot. I’ll be the keynote speaker, discussing “Developing Your Supply Chain Cyber Risk Management Plan”. I hope to see you there!


Any opinions expressed in this blog post are strictly mine and are not necessarily shared by any of the clients of Tom Alrich LLC.

If you would like to comment on what you have read here, I would love to hear from you. Please email me at tom@tomalrich.com. Please keep in mind that if you’re a NERC entity, Tom Alrich LLC can help you with NERC CIP issues or challenges like what is discussed in this post – especially on compliance with CIP-013. My offer of a free webinar on CIP-013, specifically for your organization, remains open to NERC entities and vendors of hardware or software components for BES Cyber Systems. To discuss this, you can email me at the same address.

No comments:

Post a Comment