Monday, July 19, 2021

How can we incentivize Transmission cybersecurity investment?


Next Thursday July 29, I’ll be speaking on a panel, with Ben Miller of Dragos, which will be asking (and at least trying to answer) the above question, at the “Transmission Infrastructure Investment, US” virtual conference. The panel will be led by Jim Cunningham of Protect Our Power.

Our panel addresses just one of ten live sessions in the conference, all of which look quite interesting. You can get an agenda and sign up here. Our session will run from 2:40 to 3:30 ET.

I’ll hope to see you there. If you run into me in the hallway or at lunch, please say hello.

Any opinions expressed in this blog post are strictly mine and are not necessarily shared by any of the clients of Tom Alrich LLC. Nor are they shared by the National Technology and Information Administration’s Software Component Transparency Initiative, for which I volunteer. If you would like to comment on what you have read here, I would love to hear from you. Please email me at tom@tomalrich.com.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment