Tuesday, March 20, 2018

I have Competition!



I am happy to announce a new blog focusing on developments in NERC CIP, written by my longtime friend Michael Johnson – a longtime SCADA and NERC CIP consultant, who is now an independent, as I am. To choose a name for his blog, Mike paid the same expensive branding consultants that I paid to find the name for mine – his is called Mike Johnson’s Blog. Those branding consultants – they’re worth their weight in gold!

Actually, Mike has been putting out posts for a while, but he’s been doing them on LinkedIn. He addresses various topics, but his favorites of late seem to be what’s going on with the current CIP drafting teams. Mike follows what they’re doing much more closely than I do, so I find it a great benefit to be able to read his summaries of what’s going on (as in his most recent post).

I persuaded Mike recently that there’s fabulous wealth to be had from blogging on Blogspot, so he moved over here (I don’t know whether the wealth came with him, but I’m sure it will). He’s moved a lot of his LinkedIn posts over (athough I know he’ll continue to post in both venues; I did that for a couple years). He’s also done something that I’d like to do if I run across a spare month or two: classify posts by content.

I’m looking forward to reading all of his posts!


Any opinions expressed in this blog post are strictly mine and are not necessarily shared by any of the clients of Tom Alrich LLC.

If you would like to comment on what you have read here, I would love to hear from you. Please email me at tom@tomalrich.com. Please keep in mind that Tom Alrich LLC can help you with NERC CIP issues or challenges like what is discussed in this post. To discuss this, you can email me at the same address or call me at 312-515-8996.


No comments:

Post a Comment