Sunday, March 20, 2022

Reminder – tomorrow’s Tech Talk


I want to remind you that I’ll be speaking on “Better living through SBOMs” at a Tech Talk run by the RF region of NERC tomorrow (no registration required). I also want to remind you that, a) if you’re a NERC entity that’s part of a region other than RF, or b) if you have no association with the electric power industry other than you know how to turn on a light switch, you’re welcome at the meeting. My presentation is aimed at all industries, since there literally is no difference (that I have seen so far) between using SBOMs in an electric utility and using them in – say – an insurance company.

The Tech Talk won’t be recorded, although my slides will be posted on RF’s website afterwards.

 

Any opinions expressed in this blog post are strictly mine and are not necessarily shared by any of the clients of Tom Alrich LLC. If you would like to comment on what you have read here, I would love to hear from you. Please email me at tom@tomalrich.com.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment